Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catch the buzz

Here's the buzz about White Thunder Organics:
"The owners of White Thunder Organics respect and appreciate their animals. They sell extremely high quality, healthy meat. And it tastes amazing! It was the best beef and pork I have ever tasted.  For the highest quality organic grass-fed Angus beef and organic Berkshire pork, check out White Thunder Organics!"
~Organic Lifestyle Magazine.com

"I just ate the most delicious steak I have ever eaten! Delicious beef and fantastic people to work with. You can't go wrong in ordering from White Thunder Organics - they have an outstanding product and I will certainly order from them again...soon, I hope. I should have taken a picture of the steak so everyone could see the quality."
~Collinsgifted (Etsy Customer)

"Wonderful to deal with! I bought this as a gift for my sister/bro-in-law...they've already eaten some and say that it is absolutely delicious!"
~ Katie and Marsha "EdensWake" (Etsy Customer)

"Every new product we try from you, we LOVE! Today we tried the German Sausage Link for breakfast. It was so good that I'm still in ecstasy. In fact, I wish I had another one thawed so I could fry it up and eat some more right now! Thank you for the responsible, sensible and loving way in which you raise your animals. It truly reflects in the product you sell."
~Hannah Elizabeth

"White Thunder Organics! Organic, healthy, delicious!"
~Joshua Lee Penrod

"Thank you awesome people creating beautiful happy food for all of us :-)"
~Centauria Web Development

"If you're into Organics, please check out White Thunder Organics,   I've personally tried their stuff and it was amazing! A close personal friend of mine has actually visited their farm and can testify to how honestly it is run! Organic through and through! :-)"
~ Jewels of Eden Company

"I was thrilled when I received my order from White Thunder Organics! For our first culinary treat, I made plain hamburgers so we could really taste the meat - OMGosh, it was the best hamburger we've ever eaten! I can't wait until tomorrow night so we try something else! The quality and taste far out weigh the cost. I'm already planning my next order!"
~Hannah Elizabeth

"We loved the beef that at we got from you! Thanks for all that you do!"~Laura Davis Prunty

"Dont panic it's Organic!"
~ Jared Reynolds

"Anne gave us some of your pork chops to try and OMG, these are the best tender, juicy, pork chops we have ever eaten! She just gave us your contact information and I will be calling in a few hrs. to place our order!"
~Donna Douglas

"The quality of this beef is outstanding! I could have cut the steak with a butter knife, and the flavor was excellent! They have a quality product and I look forward to my next order!"
~Bev Collins

"Thank you for having integrity and love for the animals and land. We need more farmers like you!"
~Haruka Oatis

"I was so happy when I received my product from White Thunder Organics. It is worth the cost for the value that you will receive. I would have to say that it is the best meat that I have eaten. Can't wait for my next order."
~Tim Henderson

Picture of Tim Henderson's Freezer fully stocked with White Thunder Organics Beef and Pork Products.

No comments:

Post a Comment