Friday, September 16, 2011

Grandma's Easy Breezy Egg Noodles

I recived this recipe from my Grandmother, I had a different one I was using but this one is so easy and I love the noodles it produces, these noodles are thicker than the stereotypical egg noodles but are much tastier.

Mix:
1 egg
1 tbs Milk

Wip wip wip till white and frothy

Mix:
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp Redmond Salt

Combine the flour and egg mixtures.

Roll out and cut
Allow to dry WELL!


You can make them with spinach or any herb you like to give them a gourmet look and taste :)

REMEMBER your thoughts and feeling affect the structure of water (Emoto Masaru's research) so it is vital that you bless your food, and think only loving thoughts when working it... I have noticed with my family that my husband always complains that something isn't right when I think about negative things as I prepare the food, though nothing is different.

Grandma's secret ingredient that so much of us forget today is LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment